Swift Money is a web application which sends a short-term loan application to multiple lenders and redirects the applicant to the first successful response. The primary language is PHP, with MySQL for data storage.
Projects I have worked on include:
- Integration of new lender APIs, with SOAP, XML or JSON depending on provider.
- Automated invoicing and credit control system which generates invoices and emails them to lenders.
- Optimisation of database queries to significantly reduce the time required to produce reports.
- Design and implementation of new reports to analyse loan and lender data.
- Implementation of two factor authentication to protect accounts.
In addition to the above projects, I setup a staging site for testing new features, using version control and automatic deployment.