Miniblend is a web application for managing the manufacture and sale of paint formulations. The primary language is PHP, with MySQL for data storage.
Projects I have worked on include:
- Code and infrastructure review to identify issues and fixes.
- Automated exporting of data into other systems (CSV and bespoke data formats).
- Automated reports (CSV) for data analysis.
- Mass updating of formulations to take account of new products.
- Automated FTP client for downloading formulations to customer dispensers (written in Go, remotely deployed to multiple versions of Windows). I documented the process of deploying the software so that it could be performed by non-IT staff within the company.
- Migration to a new server, including upgrading from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.4 and working with teams in the parent company.
- Automation of HTTPS certificates issuance and renewal.
- IPv6 rollout to server and web application.
In addition to the above projects, I created a reproducible development environment using Vagrant and Ansible.