Miniblend is a web application for managing the manufacture and sale of paint formulations. The primary language is PHP, with MySQL for data storage.
Projects I have worked on include:
- Code and infrastructure review to identify issues and remedial actions.
- Automated exporting of data into other systems.
- Automated reports (CSV) for data analysis.
- Mass updating of formulations to take account of new products.
- Automated client for downloading formulations to customer dispensers (written in Go, running on multiple versions of Windows).
- Migration to a new server, including upgrading from PHP 5 to PHP 7.
In addition to the above projects, I created a reproducible development environment using Vagrant and Ansible.